TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,561 members, 57,039 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Geohaghan bench presses 235 pounds, squats 350 pounds, vertically jumps 31.5-inches, runs a 4.31-second pro shuttle. As a junior, he had 97 tackles, 7 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, and 10 tackles for loss. Had a ACL meniscus injury in his sophomore year. His freshman year, he was ranked as the Number two long jumper in the class of 2012. #26 rated player and 4 star recruit based on the 2012 AthleteVault NC/SC Rankings.
S T A T S
He brings track speed to every play. He is a great hitter and a sure tackler with very long arms. He has tremendous run-stopping abilities but will need to improve his coverage skills since he has played a lot of LB.
Loading the player...
Latest Ronnie Geohaghan News
- TNET: Clemson Pro Day to air on ACC Network -
- Softball Tickets -
- TNET: Tigers look to bounce back against unbeaten Spartans -
- TNET: Swinney says DJ Uiagalelei can make Trevor Lawrence 'look normal' throwing -
- It's time to celebrate . . . anything! -
- ETN most YAC on screens in 2020 -
- Who are our current “Renfrow” recruits? -
- TNET: Travis Etienne on NFL team that picks him: "They're going to get their money's worth" -
- Tiger Golfers in Palmetto Intercollegiate in Aiken -
- Played golf in a group behind Lady Tiger golfer -
- The callers on Fine-bum will be entertaining today. -
- Hunter Renfrow sighting... -
- TNET: Top Missouri defender says Clemson is "in a perfect spot" -
- Colin Herd Now On TL -
- TNET: Trevor Lawrence ranked in Kiper's all-time best QB draft grades -
- Click the link below to read more!