TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,526 members, 56,980 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
A Super Prep All-American ranked among the top defensive linemen in the country * an All-region selection by Tom Lemming, he is ranked as 13th best player in the Mid-Atlantic Coast region * went both ways in high school, he was a dominating blocker on the offensive line in addition to his defensive attributes * ranked #22 in the nation among defensive linemen by Rivals 100 * a member of the Rivals 100 All-America team * ranked as top defensive lineman in the Southeast by the same media outlet * ranked as third best defensive lineman in the state by The State newspaper, the 25th best player overall * ranked as #17 player in state of South Carolina by Super Prep * a Sports Report All-State selection who had 16 sacks and 75 tackles as a senior at Battery Creek HS * all-regional choice as a junior and senior * also a 4A all-state choice as a junior and senior * named team's defensive MVP * all-conference for three years, he lettered four years * also lettered two years in basketball and two years in track * played for coach Fred Hamilton at Battery Creek HS * already can bench press over 400 pounds and squat 600 pounds * born born 2-6-81 * chose Clemson over Florida State, Auburn, Tennessee and North Carolina.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Bama can have a full stadium so can Charlotte...* -
- Must-See : Clemson FREAK QB DJ Uiagalelei to DESTROY CFB -
- Syracuse defeats NC 72-70 -
- ‘Cuse wins, Beat UNC at home. Tough out on Wednesday. -
- Basketball Top 25 -
- Alabama football -
- A Wedding To Remember -
- TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney on Derion Kendrick, latest out of Clemson spring ball -
- Deer Mr. Hood -
- May be German but -
- Funny bougnight story -
- TNET: Swinney likes his freshmen as Tigers get physical at practice -
- Great breakdown of DJ -
- Sweeney -
- Path to ACC 3 Seed - only 4 games matter. -
- Click the link below to read more!