TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,561 members, 57,039 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Recorded 115 tackles, 16 tackles-for-loss, six sacks, and two interceptions to go along with 11 receptions for 300 yards and four touchdowns as a senior tight end at Bishopville High School...never came off the field in 11 games as a senior, as he played offense, defense, and all special teams plays...Honorable Mention All-American by Southeastern Recruiting Alliance...All-State selection according to Coaches Association and High School Sports Report...#14 player in South Carolina by SuperPrep...played in the South Carolina North/South All-Star game...All-Area and All-Conference selection as a senior...started every game in his last two seasons on the varsity squad...recorded 110 tackles as a junior (did not play on offense)...from same hometown as former Tiger All-American and Major Leaguer Billy McMillon...coached by Lee Garner at Bishopville High School...played basketball as a sophomore and junior but did not play as a senior...chose Clemson over South Carolina and Tennessee...PERSONAL: Born Dec. 17, 1980.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- It's time to celebrate . . . anything! -
- ETN most YAC on screens in 2020 -
- Who are our current “Renfrow” recruits? -
- TNET: Travis Etienne on NFL team that picks him: "They're going to get their money's worth" -
- Tiger Golfers in Palmetto Intercollegiate in Aiken -
- Played golf in a group behind Lady Tiger golfer -
- The callers on Fine-bum will be entertaining today. -
- Hunter Renfrow sighting... -
- TNET: Top Missouri defender says Clemson is "in a perfect spot" -
- Colin Herd Now On TL -
- TNET: Trevor Lawrence ranked in Kiper's all-time best QB draft grades -
- Spring Game Attendance -
- 2 very damaging reports LSU's handling Miles just released -
- TNET: Kimarni Smith signs With D.C. United -
- Negative. Who would have ever thought that could be such an -
- Click the link below to read more!