TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,561 members, 57,039 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
#1 tight end prospect in the nation by Max Emfinger and USA Today...ranked among USA Today's top 125 players in the nation....ranked as #3 tight end prospect in the nation by rivals100.com...a four-star player by that service...had 42 catches for 735 yards and seven touchdowns as a senior for Bobby Bentley at Byrnes High School...ranked as the #6 overall player in South Carolina by Mickey Plyler, the number-nine player in the state by SuperPrep...also a Student Sports All-American, he is ranked as third best tight end in the nation by that service...a Shrine Bowl selection a tight end...8-5 record got to state 4A playoffs...beat Spartanburg and Gaffney for first time ever...all-regional as juniorand senior...all-state as a senior...also an all-region basketball player as a center...also a high jumper (6-5) and long jumper on the track team...had 25 catches for 410 yards and eight touchdowns...all-state selection as a senior...born 1-27-82....chose Clemson over South Carolina, Tulane and Alabama.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- TNET: Swinney says DJ Uiagalelei can make Trevor Lawrence 'look normal' throwing -
- It's time to celebrate . . . anything! -
- ETN most YAC on screens in 2020 -
- Who are our current “Renfrow” recruits? -
- TNET: Travis Etienne on NFL team that picks him: "They're going to get their money's worth" -
- Tiger Golfers in Palmetto Intercollegiate in Aiken -
- Played golf in a group behind Lady Tiger golfer -
- The callers on Fine-bum will be entertaining today. -
- Hunter Renfrow sighting... -
- TNET: Top Missouri defender says Clemson is "in a perfect spot" -
- Colin Herd Now On TL -
- TNET: Trevor Lawrence ranked in Kiper's all-time best QB draft grades -
- Spring Game Attendance -
- 2 very damaging reports LSU's handling Miles just released -
- TNET: Kimarni Smith signs With D.C. United -
- Click the link below to read more!