»
Topic: Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 30, 2020, 8:30 AM by: 76er®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?

Posted: Dec 30, 2020, 6:40 AM

I’m sure his boys will have to leave and quarantine, and I suppose anyone they’ve been around might. Isn’t that the rule?
I know it used to be that only seniors didn’t share a room at team hotels, is that still the case or with Corona, are they all getting their own rooms?
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiELlBlNXT-4Jw1QPegqS4hhkqGAgEKg8IACoHCAowhK-LAjD4ySww-9S0BQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

link

Re: Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?

Posted: Dec 30, 2020, 7:34 AM

No idea as there are too many variables in play to speculate with any accuracy.

link

Re: Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?

Posted: Dec 30, 2020, 8:27 AM

Not according to Olave, positive tests don't matter, so why would contact tracing?

link

AHA! So, finally the Nut Necklaces insidious plan is

Posted: Dec 30, 2020, 8:30 AM

revealed. Two embedded spies in deep cover to contact and force quarantine of as many players as possible, making them miss the game. I knew they would stoop low, but this reeks even for them.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1135 people have read this post