Travis Johnston is in his 11th year as an assistant athletic trainer working with the Clemson baseball program.
Johnston returned to Tigertown in July 2008 after a three-year stint at Auburn as an assistant athletic trainer.
He earned a bachelor’s degree from Clemson in parks, recreation, & tourism management in 2001. While with the Clemson program, he worked as a student assistant in the athletic training room from 1999-02. Johnston worked as a graduate assistant at Auburn from 2003-05 and earned a master’s degree in administration of higher education.
Johnston earned his certification as an athletic trainer in 2003. He is also a member of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) as well as the South Carolina Athletic Trainers’ Association.
Furthermore, after obtaining his certificate in dry needling under the guidelines of Dr. Yun-tao Ma’s Systemic Dry Needling for Sport Performance, Johnston actively practices this Integrative Dry Needling, Orthopedic therapy approach.
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Loading the player...
- Best guards to play for Clemson -
- TNET: Bracket Watch: Clemson keeps move up in seed projections heading into March -
- The headline is writing itself... -
- QB Sam Horn of Suwanee, GA......... -
- Hill Watch...187 days!!! -
- So which wide receiver splits time at corner? -
- Clemson Women's Tennis tops Kennesaw State -
- So I decided to enter the transfer portal at work today -
- TNET: Would Swinney use transfer portal to add corner? -
- EA Sports College Football - About 9 Teams opting out -
- RIP Irv; A real class act -
- Arnold Palmer Invitational Field -
- Cuomo -
- I'm starting a "Go Thumb Me" post -
- Why are we not ranked in the top 25 🤷♂️ -
- Click the link below to read more!